- TMCK Teacher PD and criteria
- Send applications to email@example.com
- Applications close Sunday 12 January 2020.
Exciting times for TMCK! Our beloved long-time Director, Joanne Moran, is retiring, so we are recruiting for a part-time Co-Director / Teacher to share the teaching load.
We hope the role will attract stellar candidates and encourage you to share the opportunity with your networks to help us find our new Teacher.
TMCK is Tamborine Mountain’s only community kindergarten and have educating 3-5 year old children for almost 40 years.
The Co-Directors will be supported by experienced Teacher Assistants Gail and Lucy. More details about the position are below.
- Join our friendly, dedicated team
- Part-time, position
- Suit dynamic, passionate and energetic person
- Supported by team of experienced Teacher Assistants
- Opportunity to shape planning and program design
- Large indoor & outdoor play-based learning spaces
- Stunning nature playground with future expansion plans
- Diverse, stimulating curriculum including Artist in Residence, Indigenous cultural program, and bush kindy.
- community involvement including Scarecrow Festival, Lantern Parade and visits to Roslyn Lodge.
Successful applicant must have:
- Early Childhood degree or ACECQA approved equivalent
- Senior First Aid certificate, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certification
- Registration with Queensland College of Teachers
- Current Blue Card or teacher Exemption Card
- Demonstrated knowledge of Qld Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Demonstrated knowledge of the National Quality Framework, Assessment and Rating
- Experience in a similar role in another kindergarten is advantageous